Banana Sour Cream Cake
Servings and Ingredients
|½ c.||Hy-Vee butter, softened|
|1 ¼ c.||Hy-Vee granulated sugar, divided|
|2||Hy-Vee large eggs|
|2||medium ripe bananas, mashed (about 1 cup)|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee light sour cream|
|2 c.||Hy-Vee flour|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee salt|
|½ tsp.||baking powder|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee baking soda|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee cinnamon|
- Cream butter and 1 cup granulated sugar in a medium bowl with electric mixer. Beat in eggs, bananas and sour cream.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Add to banana mixture and stir just until moistened.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup sugar with cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Sprinkle half the cinnamon/sugar in the bottom of a well-greased Bundt pan. Spoon half the batter on top, followed by the rest of the cinnamon/sugar. Spoon the remaining batter on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes in pan. Invert onto a cooling rack and allow to cool completely before serving.
270 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Sodium: 200mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 42g
- Protein: 4g
Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 2%
Hy-Vee Test Kichen.