There's steak, and then there's steak rubbed with garlic and herbs and drizzled with a balsamic reduction.
Servings and Ingredients
|½ c. Hy-Vee Select balsamic vinegar|
|1 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme or 1 tsp Hy-Vee dried thyme|
|2 tsp. bottled minced garlic|
|1 tsp. Hy-Vee cracked black peppercorns|
|¼ tsp. Hy-Vee salt|
|2 (1 pound each) beef T-bone steaks, cut 1-inch thick|
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium direct heat.
- In small saucepan cook vinegar over low heat until vinegar is syrupy and reduced to about 3 tablespoons.
- In small bowl stir together thyme, garlic, peppercorns and salt. Rub on both sides of steaks.
- Grill steaks, uncovered, to desired doneness, turning once halfway through grilling. (Allow 11 to 14 minutes for medium-rare or 13 to 16 minutes for medium.)
- Drizzle with vinegar syrup before serving.
380 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 15g
- Cholesterol: 135mg
- Sodium: 250mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 6g
- Protein: 51g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 2%