Servings and Ingredients
|1 (12 oz) pkg low-carb elbow macaroni, uncooked|
|½ c. Hy-Vee margarine|
|⅓ c. Hy-Vee flour|
|2 tsp. dry mustard|
|2 tsp. Hy-Vee salt|
|5 c. Hy-Vee skim milk|
|4 c. Hy-Vee shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided|
- Prepare elbow macaroni according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large saucepan, over medium heat, melt margarine. Stir in flour, mustard and salt. Gradually stir in milk. Cook and stir until mixture thickens and slightly bubbles. Remove from heat. Stir in 2 cups of cheese and stir until melted.
- In large bowl, combine cheese sauce with macaroni.
- Turn into greased 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Top with remaining 2 cups cheese.
- Bake 40 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
460 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 26g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Sodium: 1030mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 28g
Vitamin A 50%
Vitamin C 160%