Servings and Ingredients
|1 (12 oz) pkg uncooked Hy-Vee curly spaghetti|
|¼ c. Hy-Vee skim milk|
|½ c. Ragu Classic Alfredo Sauce|
|1 ½ c. cubed Hy-Vee Smooth ‘N' Cheesy cheese spread|
|1 c. frozen Hy-Vee broccoli florets|
|1 c. Hy-Vee shredded Colby cheese|
|1 c. crushed Hy-Vee corn flakes|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook curly spaghetti as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat milk, Alfredo sauce and cheese spread in a medium saucepan until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Combine cheese sauce, drained pasta and broccoli. Transfer to a greased 8-by-8-inch baking dish.
- Top with Colby cheese and corn flakes.
- Bake uncovered for approximately 30 minutes or until corn flakes are golden brown. Salt to taste.
380 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 17g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
- Sodium: 850mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 38g
- Protein: 16g
Vitamin A 50%
Vitamin C 160%