Baked Brie with Peaches
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (8 oz) can refrigerated Hy-Vee crescent roll dough|
|1 (8 oz) round Brie cheese|
|1 tbsp. seedless raspberry jam|
|1 fresh peach, peeled, pitted and diced|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate dough crosswise into 2 squares. Press dough to seal perforations. Place 1 square on ungreased baking sheet.
- Slice rind off the top of the Brie. Place Brie on center of dough, topping with raspberry jam and peaches.
- Place remaining half of dough on top of cheese round. Press dough evenly around cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10-15 minutes. Serve warm
170 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Sodium: 320mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 11g
- Protein: 6g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 0%