Servings and Ingredients
|8 oz.||Hy-Vee angel hair pasta|
|1 tbsp.||Hy-Vee Select olive oil|
|2||large garlic cloves, minced|
|1 c.||thinly sliced red onion|
|Juice of 1 lemon|
|1 lbs.||(51- to 60-count) uncooked shrimp, peeled and de-veined|
|1||(28 oz) can Hy-Vee whole tomatoes, well-drained and chopped|
|⅓ c.||sliced, pitted Kalamata olives|
|⅓ c.||thinly sliced fresh basil|
|1 c.||crumbled feta cheese|
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain well and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic and onion in olive oil for 1 minute.
- Add lemon juice and shrimp. Cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, or until shrimp are nearly cooked through.
- Stir in tomatoes, olives and basil. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or heated through.
- Toss together pasta, shrimp and tomato mixture and cheese in a large bowl.
340 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 15g
- Cholesterol: 105mg
- Sodium: 900mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 31g
- Protein: 19g
Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 25%
Hy-Vee angel hair pasta package.