When you need something simple and fresh-tasting—no matter what time of year—we've got your family covered.
Servings and Ingredients
|4 oz. uncooked dried angel hair pasta (capellini), broken in half*|
|1 tsp. finely chopped fresh garlic|
|6 medium Roma tomatoes, coarsely chopped|
|¼ c. chopped fresh basil leaves|
|2 tbsp. Land O' Lakes Fresh Buttery Taste Spread**|
|Freshly shredded Parmesan cheese, if desired|
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with no-stick cooking spray; add garlic. Cook over medium heat 1 minute. Add tomatoes and basil. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until heated through (1 to 2 minutes).
- Toss together hot pasta, tomato mixture and Fresh Buttery Taste Spread in large serving bowl. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired.
- *TIP: Your favorite pasta can be substituted for angel hair pasta.
- **Substitute 2 tablespoons Land O'Lakes Light Butter.
200 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 200mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 27g
- Protein: 6g