Servings and Ingredients
|3 tbsp.||Hy-Vee butter|
|3 tbsp.||Hy-Vee vegetable oil|
|2 clove(s)||garlic, minced|
|1||(7 oz) can peeled tiny shrimp, drained, liquid reserved|
|1 ¾ c.||bottled clam juice|
|⅓ c.||dry white wine or chicken broth|
|1 ½ tsp.||Hy-Vee dried oregano leaves|
|¼ tsp.||crushed dried red pepper, optional|
|1||(12 oz) pkg Hy-Vee angel hair pasta, uncooked|
|½ c.||chopped fresh parsley|
|Hy-Vee grated Parmesan cheese|
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in oil.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add reserved shrimp liquid, clam juice, wine, oregano and red pepper.
- Heat to boiling over medium-high heat. Boil until liquid is reduced by half, about 10 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Add parsley and shrimp to sauce. Toss hot pasta with sauce.
- Garnish with cheese and serve immediately.
330 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Sodium: 480mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 42g
- Protein: 12g
Vitamin A 10%
Vitamin C 10%
Hy-Vee angel hair pasta package.