American Flag Sundae
Servings and Ingredients
|12||seedless watermelon balls|
|3 oz.||Hy-Vee fat-free blueberry yogurt|
|4 oz.||Hy-Vee light whipped topping, thawed|
|1 pt.||fresh blueberries|
|4 square(s)||Hy-Vee chocolate graham crackers, crushed|
- Cut bananas in half crosswise. Cut each piece in half lengthwise.
- For each serving, lay 2 banana pieces against side of each of 6 shallow dishes.
- Place a watermelon scoop at end of each dish.
- Gently fold yogurt into whipped topping.
- Top each dish with 1/2 cup of whipped topping/yogurt mixture.
- Sprinkle with fresh blueberries and crushed graham crackers.
- Serve immediately.
200 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 41g
- Protein: 3g