Skip to content
- What is Prepay?
How do I use Prepay?
- When your prescriptions are ready for pickup, you can now pay for them online.
When is my card charged?
- You must have a registered Hy-Vee pharmacy account online.
- Go to and click on My Pharmacy.
- Log in to your pharmacy account then click on Prescription Status to view the status of your prescriptions.
- Once you have prescriptions that are ready to pick up, you will then see an option to pay for those prescriptions online.
Can I still pay inside the store with cash or credit card?
- Your card will be charged when you pick up your prescriptions at your Hy-Vee pharmacy.
- Final costs (if any) will be determined and charged to your card at time of prescription pickup.
Can I use FSA/HSA to prepay for my prescriptions?
- Yes. If you don't want to use prepay, you can still pay in store.
Will Fuel Saver rewards apply with prepay?
- We cannot accept Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) as online payment options at this time.
Can prepay be used for all prescriptions?
- We cannot apply Fuel Saver rewards for prepay transactions at this time.
- Some prescriptions may not be available for Prepay. Contact your pharmacy for further details.