Did you know?
Siggi’s is a thick and creamy, non-fat skim milk yogurt, known as skyr, that is based on a traditional recipe used in Iceland for over 1,000 years!
- Has 30% less sugar than most yogurts and uses no artificial sweeteners
- Provides two to three times the protein (14- 15 grams) when compared to regular yogurt
- Uses all-natural ingredients – milk, fruit and sugar.
- Is only 110-120 calories per serving
- Has a drinkable form of yogurt called Filmjolk, similar to kefir
Easy to Use
- Eat plain
- Add fruits, nuts or granola
- Make a parfait
- Use as a healthy alternative to sour cream
- Add to your favorite smoothie
- Slim down your favorite dressings and marinades
- Freeze into popsicles or create your own frozen yogurt treat
- Pour the drinkable yogurt kind over granola