Servings and Ingredients
|9||Hy-Vee lasagna noodles|
|1 lbs.||80%-lean fresh ground beef|
|1||(26 oz) can That's Smart traditional spaghetti sauce|
|1||(15 oz) container Hy-Vee low-fat ricotta cheese|
|1||(8 oz) pkg Hy-Vee shredded mozzarella cheese, divided|
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain well and rinse with cool water.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef and drain well; return to pan. Stir in spaghetti sauce.
- Combine ricotta cheese and 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Spread 1 cup spaghetti and meat sauce on the bottom of a 13-by-9-inch baking dish. Top with 3 lasagna noodles. Evenly spread 2/3 cup cheese mixture on top of the noodles. Repeat layers twice ending with cheese. Top with remaining sauce and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
350 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 12g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Sodium: 770mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 31g
- Protein: 30g
Vitamin A 20%
Vitamin C 10%
Hy-Vee weekly ad from the week of March 4, 2015.