Servings and Ingredients
|1||(10 oz) package Hy-Vee frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry|
|2 oz.||Hy-Vee 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee light sour cream|
|½ c.||chopped green onions|
|1 clove(s)||garlic, peeled|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee shredded Parmesan cheese|
|Hy-Vee salt and Hy-Vee pepper, optional|
|16 sheet(s)||phyllo dough, at room temperature|
- In food processor, combine spinach, cream cheese, sour cream, onions, garlic, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Process until combined.
- Lay 1 phyllo sheet on a large cutting board. Lightly spray with butter-flavored non-stick cooking spray. Repeat layering with 3 more phyllo sheets; do not spray the top of 4th sheet. Cut the layers in half length-wise.
- Place 1/4 cup of the filling 1-inch from the bottom of the narrow end of each strip. Fold one corner of phyllo diagonally over the filling to the opposite edge to form a triangle. Continue to fold the triangle onto itself, spraying the top with cooking spray before each fold. Repeat with remaining phyllo sheets and filling.
- Lay triangles seam-side-down on an ungreased cookie sheet. Lightly spray the tops with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.
380 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 14g
- Cholesterol: 35mg
- Sodium: 730mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 47g
- Protein: 4g
Vitamin A 180%
Vitamin C 35%