Servings and Ingredients
|1 lbs.||uncooked lean ground beef|
|1 tbsp.||dried onion flakes|
|1||(14.5 oz) can Hy-Vee diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained|
|1 c.||uncooked Hy-Vee elbow macaroni|
|1 ½ c.||Hy-Vee shredded cheese|
- Combine beef and dried onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until no longer pink; drain.
- Return mixture to skillet. Add tomatoes and water. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in macaroni; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes or until macaroni is done.
- Top with cheese before serving.
410 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 17g
- Cholesterol: 100mg
- Sodium: 680mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 27g
- Protein: 38g
Vitamin A 20%
Vitamin C 10%