Servings and Ingredients
|1 lbs.||90%-lean ground beef|
|1||(26 oz) jar Hy-Vee traditional pasta sauce|
|1 tsp.||Hy-Vee Italian seasoning|
|6 oz.||Hy-Vee rotini pasta, uncooked|
|¾ c.||light ricotta cheese|
|¼ c.||Hy-Vee shredded Parmesan cheese|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained|
|½ c.||Hy-Vee shredded low-moisture mozzarella cheese, divided|
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef until no longer pink. Drain. Stir together ground beef, pasta sauce and seasoning. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- In a medium bowl, stir together ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and spinach.
- In a large saucepan, layer half the pasta, half the hamburger mixture and half the spinach mixture. Top with 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers and top with remaining cheese. Cover and cook on medium-low until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Serve.
370 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 13g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Sodium: 590mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 35g
- Protein: 29g
Vitamin A 45%
Vitamin C 20%