Servings and Ingredients
|1 lbs. uncooked Hy-Vee extra long grain rice|
|2 ¼ c. That's Smart chicken broth, divided|
|4 Simmons individually quick frozen, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thawed|
|1 ½ tbsp. Hy-Vee Select olive oil|
|¼ c. Kraft creamy poppyseed dressing|
|½ tsp. Hy-Vee ground ginger|
|2 fresh peaches, sliced|
|1 c. frozen Hy-Vee sweet peas|
|¼ c. grated Hy-Vee Parmesan cheese|
- In a medium saucepan, combine rice and 2 cups chicken broth, cover and cook for approximately 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large covered skillet. Cook chicken breasts in oil on medium-high heat. Turn every few minutes until both sides are brown.
- Mix dressing, remaining broth, and ginger in a small bowl. Add to chicken in skillet and cook for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Add peaches and peas, cook until tender.
- Serve over rice, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
500 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 14g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- Sodium: 410mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 51g
- Protein: 38g
Vitamin A 4%
Vitamin C 15%