Polish Sausage Fumbles
Servings and Ingredients
|1 lbs.||ground beef|
|1 lbs.||pork sausage|
|1 lbs.||Hy-Vee smooth and cheesy loaf|
|1 tbsp.||Hy-Vee Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tbsp.||Hy-Vee Italian seasoning|
|1 tsp.||Hy-Vee garlic powder|
|1||(1 lb) loaf cocktail rye bread|
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown beef and sausage until no longer pink. Drain.
- Mix in the smooth and cheesy loaf, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Spread approximately 1 tbsp of beef mixture on each slice of cocktail bread.
- Place slices in a single layer on a baking pan.
- Broil 10 minutes or until cheese is slightly browned.
340 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 19g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Sodium: 710mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 18g
- Protein: 24g
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 0%