Servings and Ingredients
|4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves|
|⅓ c. Kraft light House Italian salad dressing|
|⅔ c. uncooked Hy-Vee white rice|
|1 (16 oz) pkg frozen Hy-Vee chopped broccoli|
|1 (3 oz) can That's Smart French fried onions, divided|
|1 ¾ c. Hy-Vee chicken broth|
|½ tsp. Hy-Vee Italian seasoning|
- Place chicken breasts in a 9-by-13-inch baking pan. Pour salad dressing over chicken. Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Place rice, broccoli and half the can of onions around and under chicken.
- Combine broth and Italian seasoning. Pour over chicken and rice.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
- Top with remaining half can of onions. Bake 2 to 3 minutes longer.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
460 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 14g
- Cholesterol: 85mg
- Sodium: 720mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 47g
- Protein: 30g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 70%