Servings and Ingredients
|4||garlic cloves, minced|
|4 tsp.||finely grated lemon zest (from about 4 lemons)|
|2 tsp.||chopped fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano|
|1 tsp.||chopped fresh rosemary|
|½ tsp.||kosher salt, plus more to taste|
|½ c.||olive oil, plus more to brush grill rack|
|Freshly ground black pepper|
|1 lbs.||uncooked extra-large shrimp (26 to 30 per pound) or colossal shrimp (about 15 per pound), peeled and deveined|
|3||zucchini (12 oz total), cut on sharp diagonal into 3/4-inch-thick slices|
|2||yellow squash (8 oz total), cut on sharp diagonal into 3/4-inch-thick slices|
|1 lbs.||asparagus, ends trimmed|
|1||small red onion, cut into 8 wedges|
|8 oz.||assorted heirloom cherry tomatoes|
|2||lemons, cut into wedges|
- Mix garlic, lemon zest, oregano, rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 cup of oil in small bowl. Season marinade to taste with black pepper.
- Toss shrimp in a medium bowl with 3 tablespoons of marinade to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 1 day. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade; return to room temperature before grilling.
- Prepare barbecue for medium-high heat.
- Thread shrimp onto flat metal skewers, spacing shrimp apart so they cook evenly.
- Gently toss zucchini, squash, asparagus and onions in a large bowl with 3 tablespoons of remaining marinade to coat. Thread tomatoes onto additional flat metal skewers.
- Brush grill rack with oil. Grill zucchini, squash and onions until golden-brown grill marks form and the vegetables are crisp-tender, about 10 minutes. Grill tomatoes until they begin to burst open and caramelize, about 10 minutes.
- Grill asparagus until grill marks form and asparagus is crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. While vegetables grill, brush some of remaining marinade over them and turn vegetables as needed.
- Transfer vegetables to platter and tent with foil to keep warm.
- Grill shrimp, brushing with remaining marinade, until they are just cooked through and pink, about 2 minutes per side for extra-large shrimp or 3 minutes per side for colossal shrimp.
- Squeeze juice from 1 lemon wedge over shrimp on grill.
- Transfer shrimp to platter with vegetables and serve with remaining lemon wedges.
390 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 29g
- Cholesterol: 145mg
- Sodium: 900mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 15g
- Protein: 20g
Vitamin A 35%
Vitamin C 70%