Fresh Cranberry Relish
Servings and Ingredients
|1 (11 oz) can mandarin oranges in light syrup|
|2 Granny Smith apples, cored and chopped coarsely|
|1 (12 oz) pkg cranberries, washed|
|¾ c. Hy-Vee Delecta sweetener|
|1 c. shelled pistachio nuts, toasted*|
- Drain mandarin oranges; set aside.
- Process apple pieces and cranberries in a food processor; place in a large bowl.
- Stir in mandarin oranges and Delecta until sweetener is mixed evenly through the fruit.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours before serving. Stir in toasted pistachios before serving.
- * To toast pistachio nuts, preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Spread raw nuts in a single layer on a baking sheet. Toast for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
100 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 17g
- Protein: 3g
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 15%