Servings and Ingredients
|⅓ tsp.||Hy-Vee dill weed|
|1||(5.3 oz) container low fat plain yogurt|
|1 ½ tsp.||Hy-Vee sugar|
|⅛ tsp.||Hy-Vee garlic powder|
|⅛ tsp.||celery salt|
|1 lbs.||boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces|
|2 tsp.||Hy-Vee Select garlic-flavored olive oil|
|chopped tomatoes, optional|
|white onion slices, optional|
- Peel cucumber and remove seeds. Place cucumber in a food processor and process until smooth. Drain well.
- In a small bowl, stir together cucumber, dill weed, yogurt, sugar, garlic powder and celery salt. Divide sauce in half. Remove half of sauce and place in a plastic resealable bag. Cover and refrigerate remaining half.
- Add chicken to the plastic bag. Shake to combine; refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until cooked done (165 degrees) about 7 minutes.
- To serve, evenly divide chicken between flat breads. Top with tomatoes and onion slices, if desired. Top with remaining cucumber sauce.
440 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 12g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- Sodium: 70mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 43g
- Protein: 37g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 4%