Servings and Ingredients
|1 (6 oz) pkg chicken stuffing mix, plus ingredients called for on package|
|3 chicken breasts|
|1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped broccoli|
|1 (10.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup|
|2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese|
|½ c. margarine or butter|
- Boil chicken breasts until done.
- Prepare stuffing as directed on package. Set aside.
- Thaw broccoli and spread on bottom of 9-by-13-inch nonstick baking pan.
- Tear pieces of chicken and spread over broccoli.
- Spoon soup over chicken. Top with stuffing. Dot with butter.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
450 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Sodium: 1030mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 20g
- Protein: 22g
Vitamin A 40%
Vitamin C 35%