Servings and Ingredients
|8 oz.||Hy-Vee elbow macaroni, uncooked|
|2 c.||broccoli florets|
|3 tbsp.||light butter|
|3 tbsp.||Hy-Vee flour|
|1 ½ c.||Hy-Vee skim milk|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee salt|
|⅛ tsp.||Hy-Vee ground pepper|
|1 tbsp.||Hy-Vee dried parsley|
|½ tsp.||Hy-Vee dried mustard|
|1||(8 oz) pkg reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese, divided|
|1 lbs.||chicken, cut into bite-size pieces, cooked|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Add broccoli florets to pasta during last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain.
- In a large skillet, melt butter. Remove from heat. Stir in flour. Gradually add milk. Stir in salt, pepper, parsley and mustard.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and smooth. Stir in 1 1/2 cups cheese.
- Stir in pasta mixture and chicken to cheese sauce. Pour into a greased 8-by-8-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
310 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 10g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Sodium: 480mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 28g
- Protein: 27g
Vitamin A 20%
Vitamin C 30%