Banana and Granola Parfait
Servings and Ingredients
|1 c. Stonyfield low-fat plain yogurt|
|¾ c. prepared vanilla pudding|
|½ tsp. banana extract|
|¾ c. organic rolled oats, uncooked|
|½ tsp. Simply Organic ground cinnamon|
|½ tsp. ground nutmeg|
|¼ c. sliced almonds|
|2 tbsp. organic honey|
|3 small organic bananas, sliced, divided|
- In a small bowl, stir together yogurt, pudding and extract. Set aside.
- Heat a dry skillet over medium heat. Add oats, cinnamon, nutmeg and almonds. Toast for 1 minute.
- Drizzle honey over oat mixture. Continue to cook over medium heat until oats are crispy at the edges, stirring constantly.
- Remove oat mixture from heat. Reserve 1/4 cup mixture. Evenly spoon remaining mixture into 4 serving bowls.
- Using about half of the banana slices, place a layer of bananas over the oat mixture in each bowl.
- Pour yogurt mixture over bananas. Top with remaining banana slices. Sprinkle with reserved oat mixture.
280 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 130mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 53g
- Protein: 8g
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 10%