Servings and Ingredients
|¾ c. packed Hy-Vee brown sugar|
|¼ c. Hy-Vee Select balsamic vinegar|
|3 tbsp. stone ground mustard|
|1 (6 to 8 lb) fully cooked smoked bone-in ham|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a small bowl stir together brown sugar, vinegar and mustard to make glaze. Set aside.
- Line a baking pan with 2 pieces of foil large enough to wrap entire ham.
- Place the ham cut-side-down on the center of the crisscrossed foil.
- Score ham and brush with 1/2 of glaze. Wrap ham tightly with foil and bake 1 hour. Baste with half of remaining glaze, rewrap with foil and continue baking another 45 minutes. Pull back foil and baste with remaining glaze. Leave unwrapped and bake another 15 to 30 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 135 degrees.
- Remove from oven and let rest 10 to 15 minutes.
150 Calories per serving
Amounts Per Serving
- Total Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 50mg
- Sodium: 580mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 5g
- Protein: 17g
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%