Hy-Vee Simple Fix recipes combine easy-to-make recipes with specials in the weekly print ad. See this week's print ad for savings.
A new, simple recipe each week!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Start to finish, 30 minutes!
- 1 12” prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄2 cup Classico traditional pizza sauce
- 1⁄4 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 oz.) mozzarella cheese, shredded
How to make it:
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached; drain if necessary.
- Add cooked meat to Classico traditional pizza sauce and mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta, Parmesan, salt and basil. Spread evenly over pizza crust.
- Top with meat/sauce mixture.
- Bake at 450°F for 5-8 minutes. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
|Daily nutritional values:
|8% vitamin A
|4% vitamin C
|Nutrition information per serving:
||Saturated Fat: 6g
|Dietary Fiber: 2g
||Trans fats: 0g
Past Simple Fix recipes:
Plan Your Meals Online
Sign up for a My Hy-Vee account and build a shopping list using our suggested menus and recipes. Click print and you're ready to shop!
Manage your personal recipe box
A - Z Food Index
Browse the A - Z index of food to get information, preparation tips and nutrition highlights.