Hy-Vee Simple Fix recipes combine easy-to-make recipes with specials in the weekly print ad. See this week's print ad for savings.
Fabulous Fast Shrimp
A new, simple recipe each week!
Source: Campbell's Kitchen
Prep time: 20 minutes
Start to finish time: 35 minutes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 stalks celery, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 green onions, sliced (about 1⁄4 cup)
- 1 pound fresh large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 can (10 3⁄4 ounces) Campbell’s condensed cream of chicken soup (regular or 98% fat free)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Hot cooked rice
Check out the Hy-Vee coupons section for coupon savings on this recipe.
How to make it:
- Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet. Add the celery, green pepper and green onions and cook until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Add the shrimp and cook for 3 minutes or until they’re cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Stir the soup, water and cayenne pepper in the skillet and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve the shrimp mixture over the rice. Sprinkle with the paprika.
|Daily nutritional values:
|16% vitamin A
|10% vitamin C
|Nutrition information per serving:
||Saturated Fat: 3g
|Dietary Fiber: 2g
|This featured recipe brought to you by:
Past Simple Fix recipes:
Plan Your Meals Online
Sign up for a My Hy-Vee account and build a shopping list using our suggested menus and recipes. Click print and you're ready to shop!
Manage your personal recipe box
A - Z Food Index
Browse the A - Z index of food to get information, preparation tips and nutrition highlights.