Did you know?
Cabot 50% reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese has half the fat, and is lower in calories and sodium than regular Cabot cheddar cheese.
Cabot 50% Reduced-Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese:
|1-ounce serving Cabot Cheddar ||Regular ||50% Reduced-Fat |
|Calories ||110g ||70g |
|Fat ||9g ||4.5g |
|Sodium ||180mg ||170mg |
- Made with 1.5% milk, reducing fat by 50% and 40 fewer calories per ounce.
- Easy melting with smooth texture, along with great cheddar flavor.
- Lactose-free naturally.
- Free of gluten.
- Owned by New England and New York dairy farmers since 1919.
Easy to use
- Allow Cabot cheddar cheese to come to room temperature before serving; texture, flavor and aroma will be richer.
- Wine-pairing suggestions - Sauvignon Blanc white wine or Dry Rose red wine.
- Food-pairing suggestions – crusty bread, pecans, dried apricots, pears, vegetables
- Melts easily; substitute for cheese in your favorite holiday recipes
The information is not intended as medical advice. Please consult a medical professional for individual advice.