Hot Cranberry Ginger Cider
Here’s the perfect drink to serve with our home baked goodies and to warm visitors on a chilly night. Use naturally sweetened cranberry juice or a combination of white grape and cranberry juice.
- 2 cups naturally sweetened cranberry juice
- 2 cups apple cider
- 8–1/4-inch (0.5cm) slices fresh gingerroot
- 1/2 tsp orange zest (grated peel)
- Orange slices and whole cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Combine cranberry juice, apple cider, gingerroot and orange zest in a medium saucepan. Bring to a low boil and simmer 15 minutes. Serve warm garnished with orange slices and cinnamon sticks.
Calories from Fat 3 (3%)
(0%)Total Fat 0g
(0%)Saturated Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 30g
(1%)Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.