Grilled Salmon Salad with Pomegranate Seeds and Pomegranate-Walnut Vinaigrette
Get your vegetables and omega-3 fatty acids with this delicious and tangy salmon dish.
- Pomegranate-Walnut Vinaigrette3/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup walnut oil
- Grilled Salmon Salad3 cups mixed vegetables (carrots, celery, red onion, peppers, spinach, etc.)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup jerk seasoning
- 1/2 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 6 6 oz salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Combine pomegranate juice, orange juice, lime juice, and water; slowly whisk in the walnut oil; set aside.
- Thinly slice the vegetables. Toss the vegetables with just enough pomegranate-walnut vinaigrette to lightly coat; set aside.
- Combine the orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, canola oil, jerk seasoning, and Thai sweet chili sauce; mix well.
- Place the salmon and the glaze mixture in a casserole dish and marinate for 2 hours prior to cooking.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Remove the salmon fillets from the marinade and grill them for 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Plate vegetables and salmon fillets. Drizzle some of the vinaigrette over the salmon and garnish with pomegranate seeds.
Calories from Fat 399 (65%)
(69%)Total Fat 45g
(22%)Saturated Fat 4g
Polyunsaturated Fat 19g
Monounsaturated Fat 19g
Total Carbohydrate 30g
(23%)Dietary Fiber 6g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.