Cheesy Sausage and Mushroom Pizza
Italian sausage, mushrooms, provolone, and tomato sauce delivers a taste of Italy to the table.
- 1 10-ounce prepared thin pizza crust (about 12 inches)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
- 8 oz bulk Italian sausage, cooked, crumbled and drained
- 1 4-ounce can mushroom pieces, drained
- Heat oven to 450º F. Spread pizza crust evenly with sauce, one cup cheese, sausage, mushroom, and remaining cup of cheese. Bake directly on oven rack for 10 minutes, or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted.
Recipe courtesy of the National Pork Board
Calories from Fat 366 (48%)
(62%)Total Fat 40g
(89%)Saturated Fat 18g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 14g
Total Carbohydrate 60g
(3%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2016 Healthnotes, Inc. All rights reserved. www.healthnotes.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Healthnotes, the company.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.