Skip to main content

Sara Lee 45 Calories & Delightful 100% Whole Wheat with Real Honey 20 Oz

  • 20 oz

+1
login to add to cart
Description

Sara Lee 45 Calories & Delightful 100% Whole Wheat Honey Flavor Bread. Good Source of Whole Grain*. 0g Trans Fat. Nutritional Spotlight. See Side Panel. 25% Fewer Calories Than Regular Wheat Bread. Bakery Bread. Net wt 20 oz (1 lb 4 oz) 567g.

The joy of delightful. If you're standing in the bread aisle reading this, you really care what's in the bread you eat, but if you're like the rest of us, you also care about finding balance in your day. You want great taste that fits your lifestyle - with no compromises. So, here's what you need to know: this bread has 0 grams trans fat, no artificial colors or flavors, and only 45 calories per slice. Don't you wish all choices were this yummy? The joy of eating. Great Taste Your Family Will Love, Guaranteed! We are so confident that you will love our Bakery Breads that we guarantee their taste. If for any reason you are not satisfied, call toll free 1-800-889-3556 and we will gladly replace the product. www.saralee.com Calorie Content. Per 22 gram Serving: Wheat Bread - 60 calories**. Sara Lee Delightful Bread - 45 calories. ** Based on U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agricultural research service, 2008. USDA nutrient database for standard reference, Release 21. Facts Based on One Slice of Bread. Nutritional Spotlight Calories 45 2%. Total Fat 0.5g 1%. Sodium 80mg 3%. Sugars 1g. Fiber 2g 9%. Whole Grain 8g. Thejoyofeating.com/nutrition. Sara Lee is dedicated to baking great tasting products with the nutrition benefits you and your family need. This easy to read guide is designed to help you make informed choices. It displays the nutrients in our products and the percent daily value they represent based on a 2000 calorie diet. For whole grain, it provides the total grams of whole grain per serving, USDA recommends consuming 48g of whole grain every day. While many factors affect heart disease, diets lower in saturated fat and cholesterol like Sara Lee Delightful 100% whole wheat with honey bakery bread may help reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers. 2009 Sara Lee Corporation.

UPC: 0072945715890

Manufacturers may alter their products and/or packaging and the packaging and products may be different from what is shown on www.hy-vee.com. Read labels, warnings and directions on the package before using or consuming a product and contact the manufacturer to obtain additional information about a product. Content on www.hy-vee.com is not a substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist or other licensed healthcare professional. Do not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. If you suspect you have a medical problem, contact your healthcare provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition. Hy-Vee assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about productsShow More

You may also like:

General Questions
Email or Call 1-800-772-4098