Skip to main content

Sara Lee 45 Calories & Delightful Multi-Grain Bread

  • 20 oz

Log In to Add to Cart
Description

Sara Lee 45 Calories & Delightful 100% Multi-Grain Bread. Good source of Whole Grain*. 0g Trans Fat. Nutritional Spotlight. See Side Panel. 25% Fewer Calories Than Regular Wheat Bread. Bakery Bread. Net wt 20 oz (1 lb 4 oz) 567g.

The joy of delightful. If you're standing in the bread aisle reading this, you really care what's in the bread you eat, but if you're like the rest of us, you also care about finding balance in your day. You want great taste that fits your lifestyle - with no compromises. So, here's what you need to know: this bread has 0 grams trans fat, no artificial colors or flavors, and only 45 calories per slice. Don't you wish all choices were this yummy? The joy of eating. Great Taste Your Family Will Love, Guaranteed! We are so confident that you will love our Bakery Breads that we guarantee their taste. If for any reason you are not satisfied, call toll free 1-800-889-3556 and we will gladly replace the product www.sarelee.com. Heart healthy. While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol made up of foods like Sara Lee Delightful 100% Multi-Grain Bakery Bread may reduce the risk of this disease. saraleebread.com. Facts Based on One Slice of Bread. Nutritional Spotlight. Calories 45, 2%. Total Fat 0.5g, 1%. Sodium 85mg, 3%. Sugars 1g *. Fiber 2g, 10%. Whole Grain 8g. Thejoyofeating.com/nutrition. Sara Lee is dedicated to baking great tasting products with the nutrition benefits you and your family need. This easy-to-read guide is designed to help you make informed choices. It displays the nutrients in our products and the percent daily value they represent based on a 2,000 calorie diet. For whole grain, it provides the total grams of whole grain per serving. USDA recommends consuming 45g of whole grain every day. *The percentage for sugar is not listed as the daily value has not been established. This product provides 8g of whole grain in a 1 slice serving. USDA recommends consuming 48g of whole grain every day. Calorie Content, Per 23 gram Serving: Regular Wheat Bread = 60 calories**. Sara Lee Delightful Multi-Grain Bread = 45 calories. **Based on U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service. 2009. USDA national nutrient database for standard reference. Release 22. 2010 Sara Lee Corporation.

UPC: 0072945715880

Manufacturers may alter their products and/or packaging and the packaging and products may be different from what is shown on www.hy-vee.com. Read labels, warnings and directions on the package before using or consuming a product and contact the manufacturer to obtain additional information about a product. Content on www.hy-vee.com is not a substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist or other licensed healthcare professional. Do not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. If you suspect you have a medical problem, contact your healthcare provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition. Hy-Vee assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about productsShow More

You may also like:

General Questions
Email or Call 1-800-772-4098