Skip to main content

Simply Done Disinfectant Spray

  • 12.5 oz

+1
Log In to Add to Cart
Instruction
  1. Directions for Use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Shake well before using. To Clean: Prior to disinfection, thoroughly pre-clean all surfaces to be treated by removing all gross filth and heavy soil. To Disinfect: Hold can upright and spray from a distance of 6 to 8 inches until area for treatment is thoroughly moistened. Allow surfaces to remain wet for 10 minutes before wiping. To Sanitize: Spray surface until entire area is thoroughly wet. Allow to remain wet for 5 minutes before wiping. For Control of Mold and Mildew on Hard, Non-Porous Environmental Surfaces: Spray surfaces until thoroughly moistened. Allow to air dry. Repeat application in 7 days. For Control of Trichophyton Mentagrophytes (Athlete's Foot Fungus) in areas such as bathrooms, locker rooms, floors, benches, shower stalls or other non-porous environmental surfaces commonly contacted by bare feet: Spray surface until thoroughly moistened. Allow surfaces to remain wet for 10 minutes. Allow to air dry. For Use on: Walls, floors, bedframes, bedpans, urinals, fixtures, containers, toilet seats, diaper pails, telephones, trash cans, and sickrooms. Due to the possibility of electric shock when used on telephones, avoid excess spraying of telephone. Note: Disinfected food contact surfaces must be rinsed with potable water after cleaning and/or disinfection and before reuse. Storage and Disposal: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Pesticide Storage: Store upright in a cool, dry place away from heat or open flame. Pesticide Disposal: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility. Container Disposal: Non-refillable container; do not reuse or refill this container. Do not puncture or incinerate! If Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. This container may be recycled in the few but growing number of communities where (steel) aerosol can recycling is available. Before offering for recycling, empty the can by using the product according to the label. Do not puncture! If recycling is not available, discard container in trash. If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.

UPC: 0011225217990

Active Ingredients: n-Alkyl (60% C14, 30% C16, 5% C12, 5% C18) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chlorides (0.05%), n-Alkyl (68% C12, 32% C14) Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chlorides (0.05%), Ethyl Alcohol (37.00%). Other Ingredients (Contains Sodium Nitrite) (62.90%). Keep out of reach of children. See back panel for additional precautionary and first aid statements. Precautions: This product is not to be used as a terminal sterilant/high level disinfectant on any surface or instrument that (1) is introduced directly into the human body, either into or in contact with the bloodstream or normally sterile areas of the body, or (2) contacts intact mucous membranes but which does not ordinarily penetrate the blood barrier or otherwise enter normally sterile areas of the body. This product may be used to preclean or decontaminate critical or semi-critical medical devices prior to sterilization or high level disinfection. First Aid: If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If Swallowed: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. Note to Physician: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to Humans & Domestic Animals: Causes substantial, but temporary, eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Wear safety glasses or face shield. Thoroughly wash hands after using and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove contaminated clothing and wash clothing before reuse. Physical or Chemical Hazards: Contents under pressure. Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130 degrees F may cause bursting. Do not use on polished wood, painted surfaces, leather, rayon fabrics, acrylic plastics or furniture.
Manufacturers may alter their products and/or packaging and the packaging and products may be different from what is shown on www.hy-vee.com. Read labels, warnings and directions on the package before using or consuming a product and contact the manufacturer to obtain additional information about a product. Content on www.hy-vee.com is not a substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist or other licensed healthcare professional. Do not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. If you suspect you have a medical problem, contact your healthcare provider. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition. Hy-Vee assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about productsShow More

You may also like:

General Questions
Email or Call 1-800-772-4098