Your best spot for the flu shot...Hy-Vee Pharmacy
Stop by the Pharmacy for your flu shot today; no appointments necessary.
Walk-ins are welcome - or call the pharmacy to schedule an appointment 608-244-4991. No out-of-pocket cost to Medicare B patients and active duty Tricare members. Fee: $25. Available to those 18 and over, while supplies last.
Other available vaccines and services include:
- Whooping cough (Boostrix)
- Shingles (Zostavax)
- Pneumonia (Pneumovax)
- Smoking cessation program, "Freedom from Smoking," an American Lung Association program, run by a trained pharmacist
- Screenings performed by our trained pharmacists and dietitian: cholesterol, blood sugar, blood pressure, A1C
Your Madison Hy-Vee Pharmacy offers:
- Convenient drive-through and in-store pickup service
- Refills online, phoned in or through our mobile APP
- Loyalty card for prescriptions (10% off store purchase after 20 prescriptions filled) (not available for state-funded programs)
- We welcome all insurance including Express Scripts Cardholders and Tricare
- 5-cent Fuel Saver for every prescription filled
- Automatic refills
- Notification when prescriptions are ready for pick up via phone, text or email
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Pharmacy Holiday Hours
Thanksgiving Day 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
December 24 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
December 25 Closed
January 1 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.