7/9/2014 - 7/31/2014
Type: Health & Wellness
Dietitian Pick of the Month: Short Cuts Grill-Ready Vegetables
5 Reasons to Eat Short Cuts Veggies
- Ready to grill or cook – all you do is add seasoning and cook.
- Time-saver – no cutting, peeling, washing.
- Convenient way to eat more fresh veggies.
- Leftovers usable in pasta salad, wraps or quesadillas.
- Less food waste.
Short Cuts Veggie Dinner Idea
Premium Veggie Mix + Hy-Vee Italian salad dressing, grill.
• Serve with feta cheese crumbles + black olives + cooked pasta + Italian salad dressing.
Asparagus & Squash Mix + olive oil + McCormick lemon & herb Perfect Pinch seasoning, grill.
• Serve with hummus + fresh mozzarella cheese + Flat Out wrap.
Pepper Strips & Onion + Gourmet Garden Mexican blend paste, grill.
• Serve with cooked steak, shrimp or chicken + cheese + salsa + tortilla.
Stop over at your 95th Street Hy-Vee produce department and meat case to pick out a variety of Short Cuts Grill-Ready Vegetables!