6/1/2012 - 6/30/2012
Laughing Cow Light Cheese:
- Is made with real milk; each wedge has 60-80 mg of calcium
- May be safely stored in a cool dry place and does not need to be refrigerated
- Is a perfectly portioned wedge with 35 calories and 1.5 grams of fat
Easy to use:
- Choose one of the six flavors to spread on your sandwich in place of mayonnaise
- Use a diced wedge in scrambled eggs
- Warm and use as a creamy sauce for your next pasta dish
The Laughing Cow Alfredo
Adapted from www.thelaughingcow.com
All you need:
2 cups Hy-Vee whole wheat rotini pasta
1/2 cup skim milk
1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp butter
3 wedges The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss
All you do:
1. Cook pasta according to package directions; set aside.
2. Heat a medium-sized skillet over medium heat.
3. Combine skim milk, grated Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, butter and wedges of The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss in a skillet and whisk until melted and blended.
4. Add pasta to the Alfredo mixture until pasta is completely coated with the sauce.