If so Hy-Vee Floral is the place to start your wedding planning. We have over 180 floral shops in 8 Midwestern states that can create the wedding of your dreams. When visiting with our florists, consult with the catering department & cake designers & make your life easier by getting the cake, flowers & catering all in one location.
As you are planning your special day, here are items to consider when visiting your Hy-Vee Florist.
- Date, time & location of ceremony & reception
- Time of photos
- Rules & regulations for decorating the ceremony & reception site. What items may be available at these sites for use such as candelabra, table mirrors & votive candle holders?
- Wedding Theme
- Color & style of Bridal gown
- Color & styles of bridesmaids dresses & number of attendants.
- Corsages/flowers for Mothers, Grandmothers, special guests & helpers
- Boutonnieres for the groom, attendants, fathers, Grandfathers, special guests & helpers
- Decor for the ceremony, reception & rehearsal dinner
You are welcome to being in photos with ideas you may have & your Hy-Vee florist will have many terrific ideas & suggestions to make you wedding day memorable.
Upcoming Bridal shows
KSU Alumni Center
January 19th, 2014
Bridal Fair at the Marina Center
South Sioux City, Nebraska
January 25th, 2014
Independence Bridal Fair at the Henderson Event Center
January 26th, 2014