Hy-Vee Fuel Saver™ Terms and Conditions
- Free membership. No purchase necessary to join.
- All earned discounts expire 30 days from date of purchase of each Hy-Vee Fuel SaverTM item.
- Must be at least 16 years of age to participate in the Hy-Vee Fuel SaverTM program.
- Discounted fuel cannot exceed 20 gallons each redemption transaction.
- Discounts may only be redeemed on one vehicle each redemption transaction.
- Discounts shall not reduce the price below a minimum per gallon price ranging between $0.019 and $0.109 depending on the type of fuel dispenser being used.
- If discount earned exceeds the current price per gallon of fuel minus $0.019 to $0.109 per gallon, the remaining earned discount will roll over and be available for use on a future redemption transaction prior to expiration 30 days from date of purchase of each Hy-Vee Fuel SaverTM item.
- Fuel discounts earned will print on Hy-Vee receipt.
- Discounts cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Discounts earned may be used only in conjunction with gasoline or diesel fuel purchases at Hy-Vee Gas, Casey’s or participating Shell stations.
- Discounts cannot be transferred from one rewards card to another.
- Hy-Vee reserves the right to refuse service or cancel member’s Hy-Vee Fuel SaverTM membership at any time and without notice.
- Hy-Vee reserves the right to modify or terminate the Hy-Vee Fuel SaverTM program at any time and without notice. Visit Hy-Vee.com for a current version of the terms and conditions.
- Not valid where prohibited by law.
- Must be a member of Hy-Vee Fuel SaverTM program to receive fuel discounts.
- To report a lost or stolen Hy-Vee Fuel SaverTM Card please contact HVCS@Hy-Vee.com or 800-232-2580. Hy-Vee is not responsible for lost or stolen Hy-Vee Fuel SaverTM Cards.
- Purchase restrictions: alcohol, tobacco, fuel, price controlled milk products, kerosene, insurance or any other third party payments for prescription drugs or other products or services, co-pays and deductibles for government- funded benefit programs(where prohibited), postage stamps, lottery tickets, money orders, money transfer, pre-paid debit, gift card purchases, amusement or entertainment tickets, fundraising activities (script program), donations, taxes, returned check service fee and items prohibited by law.
|Health & Wellness Forum |
At Hy-Vee we know you want to keep yourself and your family healthy. That's why we are offering this Health and Wellness forum as a resource for making lives easier, healthier, happier.
Hy-Vee Seasons provides you with recipes, crafts, tips and helpful seasonal information. Celebrate the seasons in your life!
|Midwest Heritage Bank |
Get secure to access to your accounts from any web-connected computer with Internet banking convenient online bill pay.
If you are planning a wedding, Hy-Vee can help with beautiful flowers, magnificent cakes, amazing catering and more.