Hy-Vee Simple Fix recipes combine easy-to-make recipes with specials in the weekly print ad. See this week's print ad for savings.
Sweet And Sour Slaw
A new, simple recipe each week!
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- 2/3 cup Kraft lite zesty Italian dressing, divided
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Granny Smith apples, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Grey Poupon dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. caraway seed
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) coleslaw blend (cabbage slaw mix)
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
How to make it:
- Mix 2 Tbsp. dressing and lemon juice. Add to apples in large bowl; toss to coat.
- Combine remaining dressing, sugar, mustard and caraway
seed. Add to apple mixture with remaining ingredients; mix lightly. Refrigerate 1 hour.
|Daily nutritional values:
|15% vitamin A
|25% vitamin C
|Nutrition information per serving:
||Saturated Fat: 0g
|Dietary Fiber: 2g
Past Simple Fix recipes:
Plan Your Meals Online
Sign up for a My Hy-Vee account and build a shopping list using our suggested menus and recipes. Click print and you're ready to shop!
Manage your personal recipe box
A - Z Food Index
Browse the A - Z index of food to get information, preparation tips and nutrition highlights.