Hy-Vee Simple Fix recipes combine easy-to-make recipes with specials in the weekly print ad. See this week's print ad for savings.
This will be the last Simple Fix recipe.
The past recipes will continue to be available for your reference on this page and our recipes page.
Warm Toasted Marshmallow S'mores Bars
A new, simple recipe each week!
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Start to finish: 55 minutes
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix (17.5 oz.)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips (18 oz.)
- 4 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
How to make it:
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir together cookie mix and crumbs. Stir in melted butter until soft dough forms. Press into ungreased 13x9" pan.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until set. Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over crust. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until chocolate begins to melt. Spread chocolate evenly over crust.
- Set oven control to broil. Sprinkle marshmallows over melted chocolate. Broil with top 5 to 6 inches from heat 20 to 30 seconds or until marshmallows are toasted. (Watch closely; marshmallows will brown quickly.) Cool 10 minutes. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Serve warm. Store any remaining bars tightly covered.
|Daily nutritional values:
|6% vitamin A
|0% vitamin C
|Nutrition information per serving:
||Saturated Fat: 8g
|Dietary Fiber: 0g
||Trans fats: 1.5g
Past Simple Fix recipes:
Plan Your Meals Online
Sign up for a My Hy-Vee account and build a shopping list using our suggested menus and recipes. Click print and you're ready to shop!
Manage your personal recipe box
A - Z Food Index
Browse the A - Z index of food to get information, preparation tips and nutrition highlights.