Did you know?
Protein from lean pork can help with weight loss and weight maintenance by helping with an increased feeling of fullness, which may help eat fewer calories.
Lean Pork Loin
- Excellent source of several B-vitamins, which may help maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Excellent source of selenium, important for proper function of immune system and thyroid gland.
Easy to Use
- Cook to 145 degrees, then let rest for 3 minutes, to get a juicier, more flavorful meat. The meat may be a little pink in color, but is safe to eat.
- Choose lean cuts of pork with “loin” in the name, such as pork tenderloin or pork loin chop.
- Pairs well with a variety of flavors used in rubs, marinades or sauces.
- Combine with colorful fruits and vegetables for stir-fries or skillet meals.