5 Reasons to eat Zoet Premium Belgian Dark Chocolate 57% Cacao
- It is sweetly luxurious, sweetly indulgent and sweetly satisfying. “Zoet” is the Dutch word for sweet.
- It takes a smaller amount of dark chocolate than milk chocolate to cure a chocolate craving.
- Dark chocolate has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which are good for the brain and heart.
- A Belgian chocolatier, who loves chocolate as much as you do, uses high-quality cocoa beans to prepare Zoet premium chocolate bars.
- Dark chocolate pairs perfectly with many foods, including:
Raspberry–Dark Chocolate Delights
Serves 15 (1 tart each)
All you need:
- 1/3 cup Zoet premium Belgian Dark 57% cacao chocolate pieces
- 1 (1.90 ounce) package Athens™ pre-baked mini fillo shells
- 1 carton Hy-Vee non-fat raspberry Greek yogurt 15 fresh raspberries
All you do:
- Coarsely chop dark chocolate bar into chocolate chip-size pieces. Melt chocolate pieces on HIGH in microwave, stirring every 20 seconds until melted. Spoon approximately 1/2 tsp. chocolate in bottom of each fillo shell, spreading up onto sides of shell. Chill in freezer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Spoon raspberry Greek yogurt into fillo shells. Top each shell with a raspberry.
- Drizzle melted chocolate onto top of raspberry-yogurt mixture for garnish.
Nutrition facts per serving: 45 calories, 2 g fat, .5 g saturated fat, 0 trans fat, 0 cholesterol, 115 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 3 g sugar, 1 g protein. Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
Source: Hy-Vee dietitians