Did you know?
Louisiana shrimp have a firm texture and natural sweetness from living and feeding in wild, nutrient-rich Gulf waters?
Louisiana Gulf Shrimp
- Shrimp have a clean, premium taste that complements any recipe.
- Shrimp are low in calories and an excellent source of protein, which helps with appetite control.
- A three-ounce portion of shrimp provides:
• 84 calories
• 18 grams of protein
• 1 gram of fat
• Vitamin B12 and selenium
- Hy-Vee has its own U.S. Department of Commerce seafood lot inspector to assure the highest standards for quality and taste.
- Our shrimp meet 10 national standards for conservation and aquatic habitat management.
Five Meal Ideas with Shrimp
- Dice and add to your omelet
- Toss with a salad
- Add shrimp to a wrap
- Skewer shrimp with chopped veggies and grill
- Serve on top of pasta or rice