5 Salads Under 200 Calories...
Great for barbecues, picnics, ready-to-eat side salad.
- Roasted Edamame
- Thai Wild Rice
- Mexican-Style Roasted Corn
- Wild Rice with Vegetables and Bleu Cheese
- Sweet & Spicy Couscous with Cranberry & Jalapen~o
Southwest Fire-Roasted Black Bean Salsa
All you need:
- 1 (15 oz) can Hy-Vee no-salt-added black beans, drained
- 1 cup Hy-Vee roasted edamame salad, (Hy-Vee Kitchen cold case)
- 2 cups Hy-Vee frozen supersweet corn, thawed
- 1 (14.5 oz) can Hy-Vee salsa-style fire-roasted diced tomatoes with peppers, onion and garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley or cilantro
- 1/4 cup low-fat Hy-Vee Italian salad dressing
- Tortilla chips, optional
All you do:
- Combine beans, edamame, corn and tomatoes in large bowl.
- Toss with parsley and dressing. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with tortilla chips as desired.
Nutrition facts per serving: 140 calories, 4.5 g fat, .5 g saturated fat, 0 g trans fat, 0 g cholesterol, 280 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g sugar, 6 g protein.
Source: Hy-Vee dietitians
This information is not intended as medical advice. Please consult a medical professional for individual advice.