5 Reasons to eat Omega eggs
- Each egg contains 660 mg omega-3 fatty acids, eighteen times the omega-3 found in standard eggs.
- The high-quality protein in eggs helps you feel full and satisfied longer, important for weight management.
- Eating eggs for breakfast reduces hunger, and fewer calories are consumed at lunch and other meals throughout the day.
- Healthy adults may enjoy one egg a day without affecting their risk of heart disease.
- Egg yolks are an excellent source of choline, important for fetal brain development and brain function in adults.
Microwave Coffee Cup Scramble
All you need:
- 2 Full Circle 660 mg Omega-3 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
Optional add-in ingredients, as desired
- 2 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste, optional
All you do:
- Coat 12-ounce microwave-safe coffee mug with cooking spray. Add eggs and milk; beat until blended. May add additional ingredients such as diced green or red peppers, onions, mushrooms, Canadian bacon or salsa.
- Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds; stir. Microwave until eggs are almost set, 30-45 seconds longer. Top with cheese; season with pepper and salt as desired.
Nutrition per serving: 215 calories, 15 g fat, 6 g saturated fat, 389 mg cholesterol, 244 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 17 g protein. Source: www.incredibleegg.org
The information is not intended as medical advice. Please consult a medical professional for individual advice.