Did you know?
Sweet cherries are among the top 20 foods with the highest concentration of antioxidants.
- Contain anthocyanin, an antioxidant that give cherries their bright red color, and which may help to protect the heart and prevent plaque build-up
- Are a natural source of melatonin, which aids sleep patterns
- Act as a pain reliever and anti-inflammatory for arthritis and gout
- Have 3g of fiber and 16% of your daily vitamin C in one serving
- Have only 90 calories in one cup
Easy to Use
- Add to salads
- Prepare a fresh fruit salsa
- Freeze for later use
- Make a sauce or preserve
- Add to muffins and breads
- Enjoy by the handful!