Pomegranate Morning Shake
Drink your breakfast with this healthy, creamy, and lightly sweetened shake.
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 3/4 cup vanilla soy milk or regular low-fat milk
- 2 ice cubes
- 1 large banana, peeled and diced
- 2 Tbs slivered almonds
- 3 Tbs protein powder (optional)
- 1 tsp honey to taste
- In a blender, combine pomegranate juice, soy milk, ice cubes, banana, almonds, protein powder (optional), and honey to taste.
- Cover and blend on high speed for 30 seconds. Pour the shake into two tall glasses; serve immediately.
Calories from Fat 56 (23%)
(10%)Total Fat 7g
(3%)Saturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrate 43g
(16%)Dietary Fiber 4g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.