Cod Fillets with Greek Salsa
Kalamata olives, feta cheese, capers, and oregano bring a taste of Greece to these cod fillets.
- 1-1/2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 8 pitted Kalamata olives, quatered
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese with basil and oregano, crumbled
- 1-1/2 tablespoons fresh oregano, minced
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 3 (7.6-ounce) boxes frozen grilled cod fillets
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a bowl; mix gently but well. Cover and refrigerate about 30 minutes.
- Arrange cod fillets on a lightly greased baking sheet; bake at 400° f for 18 to 19 minutes. Top with Greek Salsa.
Recipe courtesy of the National Fisheries Institute
Calories from Fat 26 (21%)
(4%)Total Fat 3g
(3%)Saturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 3g
(4%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.