California Pepper Salsa
Fresh figs and golden raisins add a Mediterranean touch to this easy salsa.
- 2 1/2 cups diced California fresh figs
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 fresh jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours.
Calories from Fat 1 (3%)
(0%)Total Fat 0g
(0%)Saturated Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 8g
(4%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2014 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2015.