Honey and Mustard Denver Ribs
Five ingredients create a flavorful main course—simply delicious.
- 4 whole lamb ribs or spareribs, trimmed
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup Dijon-style mustard
- In a large pot, arrange ribs and cover with water. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer ribs for 40 minutes.
- In a bowl, blend honey and mustard.
- Remove ribs from water and place meat-side up on roasting pan. Brush both sides with honey and mustard mix.
- Roast in 350°F oven for 30 minutes, basting every 10 minutes.
Calories from Fat 425 (69%)
(73%)Total Fat 47g
(102%)Saturated Fat 20g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 19g
Total Carbohydrate 25g
(3%)Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.