Festive Papas Tapas with a Baked Potato Topping
An easy appetizer that's sure to be a crowd pleaser. Yogurt and cheddar cheese are spooned over baked russet potatoes.
- 3 med russet potatoes (or 3 Yukon Gold potatoes)
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Baked Potato Topping1/2 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup shredded, reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 3 Tbs chopped fresh chives, divided
- Preheat grill or oven to 400°F.
- Thinly slice potatoes lengthwise to 1/4-inch thick, discarding ends.
- Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place on grill or prepared baking sheet in single layer and cook for 10 minutes on each side.
- In a bowl mix together yogurt, cheese, and 2 Tbs chives; spoon on top of potatoes.
- Garnish with remaining chives and serve.
Calories from Fat 47 (33%)
(8%)Total Fat 5g
(5%)Saturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrate 20g
(10%)Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugar Alcohols 0g
Copyright © 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
Read our healthy recipe definitions.
Learn more about Aisle7, the company.
Learn more about the authors of Aisle7 products.
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.